Summer is one of my favourite seasons. Here in Australia it is dry and hot, but add humidity and I’m reminded of home in rural Thailand. One dish I always enjoyed in summer was “Grilled squid with soy sauce”
Ingredients (1 serve)
• 1 squid, gutted and cleaned
• 3 tbsp. soy sauce
• 1 tbsp. dark soy sauce
• 2 tbsp. mirin
• 1tbsp. sugar
1. Mix soy sauce, dark soy sauce, mirin and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add squid into the mix and marinate for 10 mins.
3. Grill squid on BBQ or pan, continually brushing with marinade sauce. When cooked slice and put on a plate.
5. Heat the remaining marinade and pour over the squid. Serve as an entree.
One thought on “Grilled Squid with Soy Sauce หมึกย่างซีอิ้ว”