• ~200 g fresh tuna sashimi grade, diced
• 1/2 a lime juice, to taste
• ~2 tbsp fish sauce, to taste
• chilli powder as desired
• 1 tbsp roasted ground rice
• 1/2 cup of chopped coriander , spring onion and red onion mix
• 1/4 cup of garden mint leaves, with a bit extra as a garnish.
1. Add juice of lime to the fish, mix well and leave for a few minutes.
2. Add fish sauce, chilli powder and roasted ground rice together and mix well.
3. Add chopped coriander, spring onion, red onion and mint leaves. Gently mix. Top with extra mint leaves before serving.