Fried king mackerel with green mango (Apple) salad.
• 1 king mackerel cutlet
• 1/2 green mango shredded (I substitute with Granny Smith apple)
• Chopped chilli
• Sliced shallot
• Juice of 1/2 lime, to taste
• 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
• 1-2 tbsp palm sugar, to taste
• 2 tbsp Roasted peanut
• Mix 1 tbsp fish sauce with 1/2 tbsp palm sugar and set aside.
• Fry king mackerel fish until brown.
• Remove fish from the pan and quickly cover with the mix of fish sauce and palm sugar. Set aside.
To make the green mango (apple) salad.
• In a bowl mix ~1 tbsp of fish sauce with ~1/2 tbsp of palm sugar then add lime juice. Taste to balance the flavour.
• Add green mango (apple), sliced shallot, roasted peanut and chilli then top with coriander.