Quick and easy dinner “Poached barramundi fillet with chilli dipping”
• Barramundi fillet sliced 1″ thick
• 2 lemongrass sliced
• 5-6 leaves kafir lime leaves
• 1/4 tsp salt
• a few drops of sesame oil
• Fried garlic and celery to serve
1. Boil water and add chopped lemongrass, kafir lime leaves and salt.
2. Add sliced barramundi. Do not stir, boil for few minutes and extract the fish. Add a few drops of sesame oil to the fish.
3. Serve on a plate topped with celery and fried garlic.
For the dipping
• 5-6 red/green chilli
• 1 clove of garlic
• 2 coriander root
• 1cm long ginger
• 1 tbsp salted bean
• 1/2 tbsp sugar , to taste
• 1/2 juice of lime , taste
1. Chop the red/green chilli along with garlic, ginger, and coriander root and place in small bowl.
2. Add salted bean and mix well. Then add sugar and lemon juice to taste.