1/4 cup of sago (smaller size sago balls)
2 cups of water
1/4 cup of young coconut meat (canned is fine, and available at Asian grocery shops)
3/4 cup of sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2.5 cups of coconut milk (or milk )
1 cup of rockmelon
1. In a medium saucepan bring water to the boil.
2. Gently wash sago and add to the water in the saucepan
3. Continue stirring so the sago does not stick to the saucepan.
4. Add sugar and coconut meat
5. Cook until the sago is translucent with no white spots in the middle then turn the heat off and leave it until cool.
6. To serve add rockmelon. You can use the spoon to scoop the rockmelon into a ball shape or dice the rockmelon.